Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage 60+ Pures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Imbued

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbued
Warlord
Warlord

About Imbued Empty
PostSubject: About Imbued   About Imbued I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 am

Hi, my name is Taylor and I'm 18 years old.

I am one of 2 current Warlords for Rage. I just wanted to post this to show that I try to be active. I've read some very insulting things that "clan members" have said about me and wanted to clear some stuff up. For starters, Init Havoc started trash with me and I only responded accordingly. Second, people have said I'm not active, and I've never scheduled a war/mini. There are many contributing factors to these two problems. I have not been as active as I should have been due to school. I was not doing well in a class and was forced to give up many activities such as time on the computer. I've never scheduled a war/mini because I'm not informed on clan leaders I can persue to ask about wars/mini's. I understand it is my obligation to find this information out, and I will try to do better. Another problem was I kept asking the leaderrs, Eli, Lane, Dave, when would be good times for wars, each time I got a very blunt and vague answer such as "Idk" or "Idc you choose".

I guess that's about it for now. I'm a nice guy, not one to get pissed off easily either. I joke around alot, that's just my personality. If you have any questions or concerns just feel free to post, thanks.

Imbued.
Back to top Go down
sp00fy | Mike
Experienced member
Experienced member
sp00fy | Mike

About Imbued Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Imbued   About Imbued I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm

ily taylor <3
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

About Imbued Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Imbued   About Imbued I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

the real reason hes not active is all the butt sex he has with dean
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

About Imbued Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Imbued   About Imbued I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Imbued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: