Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage 60+ Pures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money Making Methods

Go down 
+3
`Deann
Eli
Valkyrie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Money Making Methods Empty
PostSubject: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 am

Ultimate Money Making Methods

I have used every single one of these techniques to accumulate over 100M on V Virtue V, which I have spent on Dragon Claws, Ranger Boots, Amulet of Fury, Robin Hood Hat, Archer's Ring, Berserker Ring, Amulet of Ranging, Corrupt Dragon Battleaxe, Corrupt Dragon Scimitar, 60K Red Chinchompas, 800 Prayer Potions (4) and still have millions left over.

The most important thing about making money is to be unrelentingly focused on your goals. As a psychology major, I'm well aware that those who master delayed gratification are by far the most successful. When pursuing wealth, push all thoughts of instant indulgence, such as PKing, from your mind.

Be patient. You won't achieve your goals overnight. Keep your spending to a minimum. Now without further ado, on to the money-making methods Very Happy

1. Picking Potato Cactus

Hop to a busy world and head down into the Kalphite lair. Works best with a Spirit Terrorbird. Make sure to bring anti-poisons!

2. Barrows

Works best with 94+ Magic, 90+ Strength and 70+ Ranged. A video is worth 10,000 words, so for a comprehensive tutorial of how a pure would do Barrows, take a look at the Barrows guide under the YouTube account Vivis3ct.

3. Green Dragons

Most players are familiar with this method. Works best with 90+ Ranged with the dragon herd in level 14 wilderness above Edgeville.

4. Hunting Polar Kebbits

No requirements whatsoever. Very good method for new members.

5. Charging Air Orbs

This is what I did to get 99 Magic from 82 on one of my other accounts. Works best with a War Tortoise or other beast of burden. The air obelisk is accessed via the Edgeville Dungeon.

6. Aviansie Hunting

Most effective when done with 43+ Prayer and 90+ Ranged. Your gear should include an Amulet of Armadyl and an Unholy Book.

Will be updated tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Potato Cactus? I heard they are great but do you get owned by the Kalphite Queen?
Back to top Go down
`Deann
Admin
Admin
`Deann

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Eli wrote:
Potato Cactus? I heard they are great but do you get owned by the Kalphite Queen?

The potato cacti (if that's the correct word?) are in the room with the Soldiers (Lv80 something?) which is before the KQ lair. There are safespots to protect you from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm

News to me! May be something I try out with Pack Yak geek
Back to top Go down
`Deann
Admin
Admin
`Deann

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Eli wrote:
News to me! May be something I try out with Pack Yak geek

Definately! Potato Cactus: 1,640gp 1,726gp 1,812gp (Today: +83gp
That's 26 in your inventory and however many your pack yak stores.. so like... 80kish each trip? Probably more tbh.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

pak yak rapes everything, u can collect cowhides and make bank..
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
steeze puffs
steeze puffs

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

yeah charging air orbs is even better with terrorbird, because the scrolls give run, and eextra 12 spaces, not as many as war tortoise or better, but overall its faster being able to run all the time
Back to top Go down
Daz

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Barrows isnt great cash seeing as most of the time you spend more money getting to the chest then actually getting something good from the chest nice guide tho.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 pm

steeze puffs wrote:
yeah charging air orbs is even better with terrorbird, because the scrolls give run, and eextra 12 spaces, not as many as war tortoise or better, but overall its faster being able to run all the time

Depends on agility level, and 1 super restore is enough for getting there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
iRollTreeZ
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am

thankss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Methods   Money Making Methods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Making Methods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage :: General :: Guides :: Money Making-
Jump to: