Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage 60+ Pures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wicked Red Menace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie

Wicked Red Menace Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Red Menace   Wicked Red Menace I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 am

V Virtue V - The Wicked Red Menace

•÷±‡± Combat Stats ±‡±÷•

Combat: 78
Attack: 60
Defence: 1
Strength: 99
Hitpoints: 84
Ranged: 88
Magic: 67
Prayer: 44
Summoning: 4

•÷±‡± Non-Combat Stats ±‡±÷•

Mining: 45
Smithing: 41
Agility: 55
Theiving: 55
Herblore: 37
Fishing: 38
Cooking: 99
Crafting: 42
Firemaking: 50
Fletching: 27
Woodcutting: 37
Farming: 10
Slayer: 31
Runecrafting: 1
Construction: 1
Hunter: 1

•÷±‡± Goals ±‡±÷•

•99 Ranged from 42 - Current level: 88
•99 Hitpoints from 70 - Current level: 84
•99 Magic from 67 - Current level: 67
•100M net wealth - Current wealth: 58M
•1000 kills in Bounty Hunter: Current kills: Unranked
•5000 kills in Bounty Hunter Rogues: Current kills: 797
•Rank of 300 in Mobilising Armies - Current rank: 0
•500 songs unlocked - Currently unlocked: 318
•150 Quest Points - Current Quest Points: 118

•÷±‡± Miscellaneous Info ±‡±÷•

Name: John
Hobbies: Chess, Trivia, attending SCU sporting events
Sports Played: Badminton, Volleyball, Soccer
YouTube Account: Vivis3ct

•÷±‡± About Myself ±‡±÷•

John here. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Santa Clara University, the oldest institution of higher learning in California. Living in the dorms here on campus means that there'll be instances where I won't be online for long periods of time. However, it also means that at times I'll be able to play longer than the average Runescapian. Both the tuition and my academic expectations are high, meaning I'll be prioritizing coursework over clan.

This is my 6th year on Runescape, so I have a good idea of what's going on. I have 3 accounts, a level 120+11, a level 98+8, and this one, a 77+1. In 2006, I founded the clan Immortal Retaliation, a 60+ community clan primarily focused on events such as castle wars and house parties. However, early in 2007, a close friend of mine introduced me to the RSB warring ladders, where clans are pitted against each other in a constant struggle to become top dog. I instantly entered IR in the RSB warring ladders, and over the course of the next six months, spiked the entry requirement to 90+ and stormed to the top of every single 100- warring ladder in the RSB. There we stood, undisputed for a year and a half. We consistantly pulled 80+ to ranked wars, and set the record for both the highest pulls in the 100- division as well as the most #1 warring titles held by a clan at one time in Runescape history. At our zenith, we boasted over 250 members, and had to create two clan chats simply to rank everyone. The videos of all our wars still remain on YouTube under my account.

Gradually, I began losing an interest in mains. 5 years of Runescape had taken its toll, and I became interested exclusively in the PKing aspect of the game. With coursework growing steadily more time consuming, I had neither the time nor interest to lead such a bohemeth clan. Thus, I resigned as leader of IR and created V Virtue V, a pure account constructed exclusively for PvP. What I wanted was a clan with mature leaders, disciplined members, and a policy which allowed me to put SCU first. Rage is fantastic in all elements - I have no doubts of its ability to successfully compete in the pure community.

Last edited by Valkyrie on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wicked Red Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Red Menace   Wicked Red Menace I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 pm

u applying or wut lol. but if u r good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.realgm.com
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Wicked Red Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Red Menace   Wicked Red Menace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow, sexy info. Brt to your dorm. >:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

Wicked Red Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Red Menace   Wicked Red Menace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Red Menace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage :: Runescape :: Goals and Achievements-
Jump to: