Rage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage 60+ Pures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eli needs summ HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

Eli needs summ HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Eli Needs Summ Help!
As we all know, this Bonus Exp Weekend is coming up, and I am on my knees here (yes, again John). Before I get into detail about what exactly I need help with, here is some background:

I currently have many many charms. My plan is to get to 70-71 summoning before the weekend with only my gold/green charms (they are the lower exp-giving charms, thus wasted on the bonus exp). At this point the rest of my charms (crimson/blue) should be plenty for me alone to get to 94+ summoning easily starting the moment I log on during the exp weekend. I plan to use the Kyatt familiar to teleport me very near the Piscatoris summoning altar with duelling rings for banking (this is the fastest method of summoning currently possible, boasting over 2k pouches per hour easily, approaching 3k at concentration).

I will have supplies completely bought beforehand, and if by chance I realize I forgot something, I will simply log out and go buy it/get it on my tank (when you log out, the exp bonus degeneration freezes). Obviously the faster I use my charms, the more exp I get per charm, and in turn the fewer total charms I will need, resulting in less money and time spent collecting!

Here's some math just to make me look smart:
I have over 8k crimson and about 1k blue charms. 9k charms using the stated method should take LESS THAN 4 hours on my own. Doing so will grant me an average exp bonus of about 2.1. How can I use these charms faster?

This is where you come into play.
If I had another person running supplies to the altar with me, trading them to me (for the pouches I made and cash to balance either side out), I believe I would be able easily to average 3.5k+ charms per hour (I would bet 4k+ no prob), resulting in an incredible 2.4-2.5 average exp bonus. Calculated out, this would get me near 97 summoning and save me another 25m and approximately 25 hours of barraging for charms on my quest to 99 summoning.

Requirements:
-Yes, it would require your full attention to RS the entire time, as no time can be wasted. It should however only take about two and a half hours of that undivided attention, and if need be we can take breaks in the middle (just requires me logging out).
-57 summoning for the Spirit Kyatt.
-A caring heart.
-You will also (assuming you care about the bonus) want to have already trained 7-8 hours on your acc to take advantage of the bonus exp so that you are not wasting your bonus helping me. It is a 3 day period, so I hope this is reasonable.

"But Eli, what's in it for me?"
I don't really know what I can offer you other than the DEFINITE spot next to me in the cb ring when I achieve 99 summoning at the biggest party ever (to be vidded of course). I'll shout out, mention you in the video, put out, whatever it takes (maybe lootshare for a good 1k+ crims at rock lobs or something?). If you do this for me you could be the star of my steel titan maxing vid in the duelling arena. Or all of the above! If it goes really well maybe even a quality zerker account that I never use.

Well that's pretty much it. Post comments/questions/ideas/concerns/input here please! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
[Rage]John(DR Pride)
Clan Ally
Clan Ally

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 am

mm.. Well i heard my name in there..
Im not really sure if i can help or not, because i dont think i have another member account.. Although if you need THAT much help. I might do it Smile.. But, i have soccer practice from 4-6 pm my time (no idea what time that is for you) so.. if that kills the mood, sorry bro.

Anyways, sure i'll help, if i can. Smile (and really im not too thrilled about the bonus exp.. im sure you're 97-99 sum is worth alot more then my time training)
Back to top Go down
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Your practice would be like 6-8 my time, so no worries there. It's a weekend, I'm sure we would be able to find 3 hours to do it (I hope). You don't have membs on the acc you would do it with though? If not then we can talk about changing that.

Haha yeah I'm taking the exp SUPER seriously seeing as it has the potential to save me 3 weeks of charming, in addition to 60m+ (like 5 weeks of moneymaking).
Back to top Go down
`Deann
Admin
Admin
`Deann

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm

How much does the account trading you the secondaries need?
I have an account (Nyeusi Kibur) that I would do it with but it only has 1.2m cash.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Hmm, well does it have 57 summoning? And now that I think about it that acc might need a fair amount.

Lets see, we both bank, I have money, shards, charms, pouches, and secondaries with me. Second person has 24 secondaries. Most pouches are worth multiple times what their secondaries are, so that would mean the second person would have to add cash I think. Hmm I don't know how else this could be done.

My tank is 52 summoning. Wouldn't be too hard to get 57, maybe someone could use it to do the runs for me. . . Hmm.
Back to top Go down
`Deann
Admin
Admin
`Deann

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Eli wrote:
Hmm, well does it have 57 summoning? And now that I think about it that acc might need a fair amount.

Lets see, we both bank, I have money, shards, charms, pouches, and secondaries with me. Second person has 24 secondaries. Most pouches are worth multiple times what their secondaries are, so that would mean the second person would have to add cash I think. Hmm I don't know how else this could be done.

My tank is 52 summoning. Wouldn't be too hard to get 57, maybe someone could use it to do the runs for me. . . Hmm.

I forgot about the summoning requirement. None of my accounts have sum. :\
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm

ill do it. I have the summoning and money requirements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Tommy wrote:

Really Tommy? Just need to make sure you are serious unlike most of your posts on this forum lol.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Eli wrote:
Tommy wrote:

Really Tommy? Just need to make sure you are serious unlike most of your posts on this forum lol.

no im serious, although youll have to wait for me to do my bonus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Eli
Leader
Leader
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 am

Yes of course, completely understandable. I need help from anyone that has an iq in the triple digits as to how to go about it.

If you trade me secondaries plus cash, I could just buy the pouches back afterwards. Would that be the best approach? Or we could take like 10 seconds after like 10 trips and I could buy em back. I think that would be best, as I don't want you losing any money doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eli needs summ HELP!   Eli needs summ HELP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eli needs summ HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rage :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: